Easy to navigate and Customer-friendly, Authentic solutions tailor-made for banks. AI-Powered video KYC, Customer Onboarding, and Welcome kits.
* AI-Powered authentisure uses the ID and through Facial recognition makes the onboarding process authentic and dynamic.
* Facial Analysis
* Dynamic Content Delivery
* Interactivity & Data Enrichment
* Smart Document Scanning & Instant Verification
What is Video KYC ?
Video KYC is Video based Customer Identification Process wherein the submission of OVD (Officially Valid Document) like Aadhaar, PAN card , Voter ID, Passport, Driving license etc. is captured through videoeliminating the need for customers to physically visit banks & other financial institutions.
What are the Officially Valid Documents required for Video KYC?
As per the regulation no, RBI/2019-20/138 DOR.AML.BC.No.27/14.01.001/2019-20, Amendment to Master Direction (MD) on KYC, dated 09 January 2020, PAN card is mandatorily required for Video KYC. Other acceptable OVDs are as follows:
- Aadhaar card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
Is online PAN card verification possible?
Yes, verification of PAN card is possible through NSDL website by only using the keys of Regulated Entities.
Who stores the customer’s data?
Customer’s data is stored by the Regulated Entities who are performing Video KYC.
How is the customer’s data stored?
The data along with the whole audio-video journey of a customer is encrypted, compressed, bears a date/time stamp & is securely saved in Regulated Entities’ domain.
Is Aadhaar number stored by Think Analytics or any Regulated Entity?
No data is stored by Think Analytics. Moreover, our solution also redacts first 8 digits of Aadhaar number.
Is the live location of customers captured?
Yes, we have geo-tagging option to ensure that the customer is based in India during the Video KYC process.
What is the Turnaround Time (TAT) for the process?
The average TAT for the process is less than 1 minute.
What is network bandwidth required to conduct Video KYC?
The minimum speed required for our solution is 356 kbps.
What are the devices supported?
Any device with a minimum 4 megapixel camera, having an Android OS version 5.0 (lollipop) or above is supported.
What is the method of integration?
We support both SDK & API integration.Where is the solution hosted?As per the regulation, our solution will be hosted in RE’s domain.
Is concurrent audit mandatory?
Yes, as per the guidelines all accounts opened through V-CIP shall be made operational only after being subject to concurrent audit. We have a separate concurrent audit portal for Regulated Entities.
Is the solution customizable?
Yes, the solution is customizable as per requirement.
* Personalized content for each customer in their preferred language at their preferred time and place.
* Non-Intrusive (Unlike a call Center)
* Better engagement, better retention, better communication.
* Better unit economics than even the most economical call centers.
* In-depth analytics on the effectiveness of communication.
CERTIFICATE OF EXISTENCE
Pensioners using the scheme can renew it without physically going to the bank.
Reminders & Notification Alerts
* The link established with the customer through Welcome call is used for reminders alerts through updating.
* This information can be sent with audio visual content.